Back 8457 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I sure hope so! Okay imma go afk for the next hour so you can just go to sleep peacefully :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 05:06
Kiera Roseline wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 05:02
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 04:34
OMG! KIERA YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!
Yesss hi!!!! Hru?
I'm good! You? I can't sleep so I'm up for a bit longer, might do something to help me fall asleep
I’m great! lol that’s so real, literally me right now. Good news, I’m finally a mentor on here!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Congrats Kiera!!! :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 02:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 01:10 He's back! :wow:
Who!?

Where!? :eyes:
Right here! :wow:

*snugs Colin* πŸ’šπŸ’›

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 06:27 Congrats Kiera!!! :lol:
Tyyy
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha no prob :lol:
*watches Em snug Col*
*nibbling chocolate* :decayed: :chocogrenouille:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Anyways imma head to bed now, goodnight everyone!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright good night Kiera!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
Back 8457 / 18141