4 Nov 2024, 07:56
Let's Chat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 08:03
Let's Chat!
Yes but now I have managed to break my glasses bah hahJoseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 07:31 Feeling better Cass?
Yeah they started mass blocking sites that's why I retreated back into Hio after a month![]()
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
4 Nov 2024, 08:10
Let's Chat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 08:22
Let's Chat!
I got hit by a ball in the face during pe today! I was completely fine and it wasn't very hard, but it hit at just the right angle to shatter my glasses
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
4 Nov 2024, 08:37
Let's Chat!
Ouch that's unlucky
At least you're not seriously hurt that's what really matters
At least you're not seriously hurt that's what really matters
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 11:17
Let's Chat!
4 Nov 2024, 11:19
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Hi Juniper!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 11:24
Let's Chat!
Happy Monday to you too!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.