Back 8430 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yes I understand! But I still wish English was my first tongue. After all, it really is a common language.

@Tracey Bailey I don't know, but I'm in favor of choosing what you want, not just for duels, but something that fits your character.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Yep yep!! ^^ That's what I would go for to, what fit's Tracey best as a character. If it works with dueling then its a major bonus to! :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Alright! Since I already started a sixth sense app draft for Tracey, I'll finish it up. Muggle condition will be for Tracey's 4th year ability
OOC Let's Chat!
That's good Tracey, you better do it whatever you want!

I'm saving for a broom but which one do you think I should save for? I want to be a Quidditch player as a chaser.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I think that would depend on your current stats, and what stats work best for a chaser. I got this planed for what broom(s) to get Ollie, based on what I plan for his stats. And what will work best as a beater.

-start with Nimbus 1000
-17 Galleons, 6 sickles | +1 accuracy, +1 strength, +1 stamina
-than Nimbus 2000
- 70 galleons, 10 sickles | +2 to three stats of choice
- 4th year or later
- finally Silver Arrow
-172 galleons 16 sickles | +3 to every stat

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:39 Is it too cold in here? Ah okay, Colin just made a cold joke...
ouch

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm saving up for a Firebolt for Mateo, but currently he has Nimbus 1700
OOC Let's Chat!
For chaser, the stat focus is accuracy > strength > evasion > stamina, so focus on brooms that can give you boosts in specifically those areas

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8430 / 18141