3 Nov 2024, 10:57
Let's Chat!
Hi! Are there any students doing homework here? I’m tired
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
3 Nov 2024, 11:06
Let's Chat!
Nope I dont
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
3 Nov 2024, 11:08
Let's Chat!
Hi Alliasta
how are u so?
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
3 Nov 2024, 11:21
Let's Chat!
Hello Jessica
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
3 Nov 2024, 11:32
Let's Chat!
I'm just bored... So how are you? I hope you are well! How's it going?
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
3 Nov 2024, 11:51
Let's Chat!
hio is the best against boredom! personally I'm going back to class tomorrow and I have too much homework unfortunately
so for several hours I've been working hard, the goal is to have a quiet afternoon
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
3 Nov 2024, 11:52
Let's Chat!
Is there a french hio? Is there also any website in other languages?Dove Cullen wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 10:47Id said three months ? But i was on the french website before so it helped meAlice Wright wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 15:39Ok thanks! How many time have you been here?Dove Cullen wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 21:09You can buy chocolaye frogs at hogsmeade, and one flavour bean appears every 6 hours on top on one of the pages of the website (idk if im clear) and just here you have some people who, when they find a bean, can share it with everyone !Alice Wright wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 16:46Dove Cullen wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 17:09 Hi alice ! Welcome here
Im good, lots of tests to study but i cant complain
Mohhh good luck![]()
Thanks! I'm in the same situation now...![]()
Does anyone know how do we get chocolate frogs or every flavour beans?
Hope i was clear enough![]()
![]()
3 Nov 2024, 11:54
Let's Chat!
Yeah agreed I came back to Hio cos I was bored I guess it helps a bitDarcelle Satriya wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 11:51 hio is the best against boredom! personally I'm going back to class tomorrow and I have too much homework unfortunatelyso for several hours I've been working hard, the goal is to have a quiet afternoon
![]()
*proceeds to wait another 5 hours in the games room*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 11:56
Let's Chat!
I understand, here I'm juggling between hio and homework to unwind
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »