3 Nov 2024, 02:47
Let's Chat!
Of course! I would offer a post, but that seems impossible at the moment, sighColin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 22:53Can I mention Ava in a breakfast-turned-disaster thread I'm writing?Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:29Don’t sweat it, I can wait!Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:44Yes! Thread planning!
Also!
I do owe you a reply!
3 Nov 2024, 02:49
Let's Chat!
AVA!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Nov 2024, 04:14
Let's Chat!
Ava! Avery! I'm at a church anniversary banquet lol it's lunch now
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 04:26
Let's Chat!
Hi Apollo!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 07:15
Let's Chat!
Hey everyone, i woke up at 5:30 to do revision and im slighly regretting that now but yay, hopefully i'll ace these tests!
3 Nov 2024, 07:15
Let's Chat!
Oml good luck Emeline! Fingers crossed
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.