Back 8416 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Writing another Pyre post~ ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! Awesome sauce Tracey!

I'm gonna try and get my two replies done and then think about planning a solo

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
You too Tracey! :blue_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:29
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:44
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 02:34
Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 23:13

*shakes head*

I compared my first chapter from this year to that of that year and I’m incredibly proud, haha!
In that case, I'm happy for you!
We’ve got to get back to the, er…thread planning!
Yes! Thread planning!

Also!

I do owe you a reply!
Don’t sweat it, I can wait!
Can I mention Ava in a breakfast-turned-disaster thread I'm writing?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning guys! :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey! How's life after Halloween going? :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8416 / 18141