1 Nov 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
A Scout, a Colin and a Cass!




Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Nov 2024, 22:04
Let's Chat!
A Em! How are you?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
1 Nov 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Watching a few leftover halloween movies with my ma
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Nov 2024, 22:22
Let's Chat!
And an Aoife!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Nov 2024, 22:42
Let's Chat!
1 Nov 2024, 22:43
Let's Chat!
*cuddles Col and Sage*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Nov 2024, 22:44
Let's Chat!
1 Nov 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
*cheek smooshes*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Nov 2024, 23:04
Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
1 Nov 2024, 23:13
Let's Chat!
*shakes head*
I compared my first chapter from this year to that of that year and I’m incredibly proud, haha!