Back 8378 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi alice ! Welcome here ^^
Im good, lots of tests to study but i cant complain
Mohhh good luck 😭

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
i need more rp partners but i dont know if i want to look in the rp finding area

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey ! I’m so tired :sleep:
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm a bit tired as well...But I have to leave for work in an hour
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 17:18 i need more rp partners but i dont know if i want to look in the rp finding area
I dont mind being your partner! <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Nearly done all my replies ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily..... You are just too quick. Why?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Believe me, any later and another ten replies will come my way before I know it :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok...anyways how are you??

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 8378 / 18141