Back 8375 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello hello

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you guys?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 00:33 hi hi!! Welcome to the site!! :]

I'm on now!! Probs will be for a bit now to, (drank a monster way later then I should have. Have lots of energy rn :evil:)
Oh dear, seems I missed this, sorry! But it's good to know that other people are on around this time for future reference!

Actually though, my addiction to energy drinks is so real. I always get the pink monster, it's so good!

#729bc1
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 00:35 Welcome to hio Odette!
Thank you, Cass!! :cute:

#729bc1
OOC Let's Chat!
Out of curiosity, does anyone here have pets?

My apartment doesn't allow any, which is obviously devastating, and I'd love to hear about other people's fur (or scale) babies!!

#729bc1
OOC Let's Chat!
just a reminder not to double post. Hey everyone

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Odette Robbins wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 09:07
Oliver Armani wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 00:33 hi hi!! Welcome to the site!! :]

I'm on now!! Probs will be for a bit now to, (drank a monster way later then I should have. Have lots of energy rn :evil:)
Oh dear, seems I missed this, sorry! But it's good to know that other people are on around this time for future reference!

Actually though, my addiction to energy drinks is so real. I always get the pink monster, it's so good!
That one’s so good!!! :wow: I love the low carb, and purple one :lol: those are my go to

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
FINALLY, i destroyed my writers block and completed 3 replies! And started my solo reply!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Awesome! That's way better than what I'm doing. I'm still stuck in what to write next in my book.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo. what is your book about?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 8375 / 18141