Back 8373 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

halllllllooooooooo everyone!!! i went out with my friend and got icecream and a game ;D

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scoutie!!!

And Eric! Yes we should!

Hmm... I'm thinking of doing another Pyre post... I've got a little idea chugging on in the old brain department...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Heya @Scout Fu-Hai! I hope you had fun :)
Also sent you an owl @Emily Shepard XD

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
I got it! Will reply properly once I get home <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I went to an amusement park! Do you like thrills?
OOC Let's Chat!
Iris Becker wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 21:39 I went to an amusement park! Do you like thrills?
Yes, hope you had fun at the amusement park :)

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
I kinda do... Not loopdiloops though...

*shivers*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 21:18 Scoutie!!!

And Eric! Yes we should!

Hmm... I'm thinking of doing another Pyre post... I've got a little idea chugging on in the old brain department...
emi!!!!! <3 hi boo!! i feel like we havent seen each other in so long ;o ive been sooo busy D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 22:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 21:18 Scoutie!!!

And Eric! Yes we should!

Hmm... I'm thinking of doing another Pyre post... I've got a little idea chugging on in the old brain department...
emi!!!!! <3 hi boo!! i feel like we havent seen each other in so long ;o ive been sooo busy D:
Awwk I know!!! I missed you! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! I am new here and just trying out the OOC chat! :cute:

The site is a bit intimidating, and I feel like I'm always online when everyone else is asleep. :")

#729bc1
Back 8373 / 18141