Back 8369 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

good morning chat!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
*snuggles between pillows* :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hiii! I'm back!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone ^^
OOC Let's Chat!
oooh Iris i love your profile picture! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh thanks you ! I made it with Bing ( an AI ) ^^
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EM!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
EMILINE!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8369 / 18141