25 Oct 2024, 19:06
Let's Chat!
Heya everyone 
Also congrats @Scout Fu-Hai!

Also congrats @Scout Fu-Hai!
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
25 Oct 2024, 19:11
Let's Chat!
im sooo excited to finally be an english student and never have to worry about bio again >:)Aodhan Shaw wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 19:03LETS GOOOOScout Fu-Hai wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 18:51 hellooooooooo everyone!!! guess whos finally getting their major changed???!!! >:)
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
25 Oct 2024, 19:40
Let's Chat!
Yesss Scoutie!
Let's write awesome tales together!!!
Let's write awesome tales together!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Oct 2024, 19:48
Let's Chat!
yes!!!! hopefully the workload will be easier to manage and i can add a creative writing minor!!! soooo excited :3
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
25 Oct 2024, 20:07
Let's Chat!
Yay!!
Did you also see my new lore post

Just read your Ball post and it's so cute!
Did you also see my new lore post

Just read your Ball post and it's so cute!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Oct 2024, 20:12
Let's Chat!
i did!!! im going to draft up a reply but i need to think about how i want to put scout or zy in the situation........... D:
at first i was gonna have scout show up at the gala and see zyair with sabrina and get heartbroken but since she already knows thats kind of out of character......... or maybe zy sees scout leaving and decides in the moment that he has to follow her?? idk ;[
at first i was gonna have scout show up at the gala and see zyair with sabrina and get heartbroken but since she already knows thats kind of out of character......... or maybe zy sees scout leaving and decides in the moment that he has to follow her?? idk ;[
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
25 Oct 2024, 20:25
Let's Chat!
@Tracey Bailey The temptation to answer you back in the compliment thread. AHHHHHH But yeah I love Seonghwa and have had it planned to have him as fc for a while (I just needed to get my ency sorted out properly - still working on that XD). I love your fc/pfp as well
and your ency looks awesome. There I complimented here just to avoid possibly spamming that chat or something (idk if there are even rules to that)
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
25 Oct 2024, 20:30
Let's Chat!
[quote]Aw! Thanks! There's no rules in that game, since it's a game, as long as you don't double post! My younger sister keeps on saying that Seonghwa and Wonbin look alike. Ah how I wish Seonghan can come back to RIIZE!
Also, everyone, look at these cute Halloween avatars I generated for Tracey! Which one should I use?
Also, everyone, look at these cute Halloween avatars I generated for Tracey! Which one should I use?
Reducio







25 Oct 2024, 20:33
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 20:30I vote for either first or last. First cause of that floating raven/crow which really is cute and hilarious in the same time.Aw! Thanks! There's no rules in that game, since it's a game, as long as you don't double post! My younger sister keeps on saying that Seonghwa and Wonbin look alike. Ah how I wish Seonghan can come back to RIIZE!
Also, everyone, look at these cute Halloween avatars I generated for Tracey! Which one should I use?
Reducio
Last because the wings and more so how they are positioned at the back mak it seem like it is her wings XD.
Also regarding the Seonghwa and Wonbin talk, I mean I can see some similarities between the two XD. I wouldn't exactly say they are that much alike but also can't say they do not resemble a bit each other (the long haired versions on both make them look more similar I guess XD)
Edit: Shouldn't have looked at the damn hands XD I see AI has the same problems as artists IN ONE ASPECT AT LEAST. But yeah even more so the idea that first or last are what I suggest XD
Last edited by Eric Kim on 25 Oct 2024, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
25 Oct 2024, 20:36
Let's Chat!
Take your time! Zy and Scoutie can enter whichever you feel suitsScout Fu-Hai wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 20:12 i did!!! im going to draft up a reply but i need to think about how i want to put scout or zy in the situation........... D:
at first i was gonna have scout show up at the gala and see zyair with sabrina and get heartbroken but since she already knows thats kind of out of character......... or maybe zy sees scout leaving and decides in the moment that he has to follow her?? idk ;[
I'm gonna RP with Reyna a little more before adding Emi to the Ball. Helps me keep track
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone