OOC Let's Chat!

Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:32 I'm almost to 2k words for this solo.
Nice! The longest post I wrote was about 950 words

OOC Let's Chat!
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:32 I'm almost to 2k words for this solo.
we want more!

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:29 Whats defenestration?
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:25
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:24 When hungry, always eat the closest Elmo available :grin:
Jose!
Hiii Laasya!!
Whatโ€™s up?
The act of throwing people out of windows
:lol: Especially at the beginning of the thirty years war.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
My longest is that 5k word lesson I wrote for hom y1l1

I'm writing elmo [spoiler]

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
My longest is 5000-6000 words!

I'm gunning for Simon's record!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
HOW DO PEOPLE WRITE SO MUCH! MY HIGHEST IS AROUND 900 ONLY!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
My record is a little over 2k, but Iโ€™m gunning for over 5k

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:46 My record is a little over 2k, but Iโ€™m gunning for over 5k
Crazy! :wow:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 โ€ข Evasion 7 โ€ข Strength 4 โ€ข Wisdom 6 โ€ข
Arcane power 4โ€ข Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:44 HOW DO PEOPLE WRITE SO MUCH! MY HIGHEST IS AROUND 900 ONLY!
IKR!!

OOC Let's Chat!
We are veeeeeery chatty! :rofl:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone