What does it mean to you?

Sickness I always drank gatorade when I got sick idk

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.โ€ -unknown

What does it mean to you?
Vertigo

What does it mean to you?
Helpless

๐”“๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ, ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข ๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
Eliza

I'm very sorry but I had to.

Piper Clark (color=#4040FF)
"I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't."

What does it mean to you?
My Fair Lady

๐”“๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ, ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข ๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
London Bridge The nursery rhyme, you know? London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, london bridge is falling down, my fair lady

STOP PROCRASTINATING! GO DO THAT THING YOU NEED TO DO!

What does it mean to you?
Iconic

Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 7 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 5 | Accuracy: 9
Evasive Maneuvers | Perfectionist

What does it mean to you?
Emoji

What does it mean to you?
Picture

๐”“๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ, ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข ๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
Album