Back 8328 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 18:06 ok guys heres my fourth or fifth update on the cute girl i have a crush on saga:

today we sorta properly hung out, i walked with her across campus and we talked for a bit and i got ANSWERS!!!!! the girl shes always with is NOT her gf.... but she still has a crush on her so like its a.... win-lose situation? but also today we were talking and i was like "yeahh i wanna switch my major to english so i'm probably not gonna make as much money..... we should get married!! you can be the hustler and ill be the trophy wife!!" and she said "yeah we might as well!" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN. also she said i was perfect so like what does that mean.
omgggg im invested now :lol: got my mind off my current crush haha
she sounds really sweet!
that is a bit of a win-lose situation (for now at least) and signals are mixed at best... but i get the feeling im currently in the beginning of it too *cries in confusion*

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
The weather in my area makes no damn sense bc why was I freezing cold this weekend and now I can’t even wear my onesie without sweating buckets? Boooooo 🍅🍅🍅

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 20:00 The weather in my area makes no damn sense bc why was I freezing cold this weekend and now I can’t even wear my onesie without sweating buckets? Boooooo 🍅🍅🍅
yesterday i wore sweats and a sweatshirt to walk my brother to schoo.... went to work in leggings, a shirt, and a jacket... walked out without the jacket... got home and put on shorts and a t shirt *sobs* we had a like thirty degree temp change during the day and its killing meee

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 20:03
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 20:00 The weather in my area makes no damn sense bc why was I freezing cold this weekend and now I can’t even wear my onesie without sweating buckets? Boooooo 🍅🍅🍅
yesterday i wore sweats and a sweatshirt to walk my brother to schoo.... went to work in leggings, a shirt, and a jacket... walked out without the jacket... got home and put on shorts and a t shirt *sobs* we had a like thirty degree temp change during the day and its killing meee
Ugh just imaging this sounds horrible, autumn weather is so 0 to 100

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
Save trees lads.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
*hugs trees* <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 20:07
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 20:03
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 20:00 The weather in my area makes no damn sense bc why was I freezing cold this weekend and now I can’t even wear my onesie without sweating buckets? Boooooo 🍅🍅🍅
yesterday i wore sweats and a sweatshirt to walk my brother to schoo.... went to work in leggings, a shirt, and a jacket... walked out without the jacket... got home and put on shorts and a t shirt *sobs* we had a like thirty degree temp change during the day and its killing meee
Ugh just imaging this sounds horrible, autumn weather is so 0 to 100
the south is a crazy place to live lmao we have about three seasons: SUMMER heat/drought, RAIN, and all seasons in a day

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 19:48
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 19:22
Reducio
*shuffles into chat, hacking coughs* guys, I'm done. would you believe it if I said I was uploading ai pics for two hours?! ai pics are the worst but look so good.. sometimes! I think I have at least 30 pictures. heres the one ai uploaded an hour ago(I kept on doing til I gave up and chose the best one) :cry2:
Image posted by the member I would of liked better but the ai platform I use is so weird and I can't control it very well :'(
Brookie! I'm not the biggest fan or follower of ai (very rich coming from me who uses such images sometimes) but it looks good to me! :wow:

Scoutie! You should just type your replies and see what happens! I wrote nearly 3000 words for my last solo and it was worth it in the end :lol:
*le gasp* the awesome-wonderful (there is so many more adjectives in mind) banner maker approves :wow: :wow: :wow: <3
edit: now im happy!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 20:11
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 19:48
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 19:22
Reducio
*shuffles into chat, hacking coughs* guys, I'm done. would you believe it if I said I was uploading ai pics for two hours?! ai pics are the worst but look so good.. sometimes! I think I have at least 30 pictures. heres the one ai uploaded an hour ago(I kept on doing til I gave up and chose the best one) :cry2:
Image posted by the member I would of liked better but the ai platform I use is so weird and I can't control it very well :'(
Brookie! I'm not the biggest fan or follower of ai (very rich coming from me who uses such images sometimes) but it looks good to me! :wow:

Scoutie! You should just type your replies and see what happens! I wrote nearly 3000 words for my last solo and it was worth it in the end :lol:
*le gasp* the awesome-wonderful (there is so many more adjectives in mind) banner maker approves :wow: :wow: :wow: <3
edit: now im happy!
D'awww you! <3

Haven't made a banner in so long... *sigh*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
why the heck did i leave writing all 5 essay for the last week *sobs in my poor planning* like why did i do this to myself?!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 8328 / 18141