22 Oct 2024, 15:45
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone ! I'm just discovering the website and this place
I'm happy to meet all of you !
I'm happy to meet all of you !
22 Oct 2024, 15:45
Let's Chat!
Hello. We are really welcoming. You will find this place really nice.
22 Oct 2024, 15:49
Let's Chat!
That's what I've seen so far !
At first I was a bit afraid because english is my second language. Eventhough I didn't begun threading it seems to be the same for many people !
At first I was a bit afraid because english is my second language. Eventhough I didn't begun threading it seems to be the same for many people !
22 Oct 2024, 15:53
Let's Chat!
French? That's so cool! I was learning French last year in school.
My first language isn't English, it's actually Russian.
My first language isn't English, it's actually Russian.
22 Oct 2024, 15:56
Let's Chat!
I'm grateful french is my first language, else I wouldn't have tried to learn such a weird language xD
Oh it's sooo cool ! I would love learning a new alphabet ! It seems hard though !
Oh it's sooo cool ! I would love learning a new alphabet ! It seems hard though !
22 Oct 2024, 15:57
Let's Chat!
Lol! French is one of my favorite languages to learn, it sounds so beautiful! Are you fluent in French?
22 Oct 2024, 16:00
Let's Chat!
Yep french is my mothertongue
But most of the french people don't totally master french(the written part I mean) it's a real nightmare
Do you practice french often ? Are you learning on your own ?
Do you practice french often ? Are you learning on your own ?
22 Oct 2024, 16:03
Let's Chat!
It was one of my electives for school. I practiced for a whole semester. Now, I kind of forgot because I am in a new school.
Do you speak it at home?