22 Oct 2024, 02:59
Let's Chat!
OwooOOooo
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
22 Oct 2024, 02:59
Let's Chat!
oooowoooooooooo
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Oct 2024, 03:08
Let's Chat!
Sounding good! Colin showed up in Hogsmeade just after the explosions.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
22 Oct 2024, 03:10
Let's Chat!
long solo just dropped
it took me way too long to write it fr
headed to bed now- night friends
it took me way too long to write it fr
headed to bed now- night friends
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Oct 2024, 03:33
Let's Chat!
[quote]Would anyone like to see/follow my art Instagram account? It's public and I'll be posting the banners that I make on them. For now, just anime banners, but I might post some Tracey and Mateo banners too
22 Oct 2024, 03:36
Let's Chat!
Whoa. Thats a big shift! Of course Colin would visit!Keith Moore wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 03:10 long solo just dropped
it took me way too long to write it fr
headed to bed now- night friends
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
22 Oct 2024, 03:45
Let's Chat!
[quote]Solo is finished! Now need to find someone to sneak into Hogsmeade with Tracey and Mateo!
22 Oct 2024, 12:41
Let's Chat!
Reducio
That reaction makes me think you think I'm guilty
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 21:48OH GOD.Octavius Baird wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 17:29Elisa Shakestra wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 17:10Who can you trust anymore? MeNoah Jupe wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 16:06 fake news, I just wrote it on the discord because of the running joke of some folks accusing Octavius for the explosion in Pyre. I just feel the need to emphasize fake news
@Prat Pass @Elisa Shakestra @Aleksandra FairBairn
Baird should be locked up in Azkaban, Tho luv ya dear future father in law
Eugenia, honey you dont even know Baird's family history, smh, the man who gave his son amortentiaEugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 16:12 I’m pretty sure professor Baird is innocent. Headmaster Plot be looking real shady
1. Pardon. *father in law*
2. I'm innocent thank you!
3. .. The boy stole it from me.
| 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 |
22 Oct 2024, 13:01
Let's Chat!
And I bet they're not wrong...Octavius Baird wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 12:41ReducioThat reaction makes me think you think I'm guiltySanguinius Demarest wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 21:48OH GOD.Octavius Baird wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 17:29Elisa Shakestra wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 17:10Who can you trust anymore? MeNoah Jupe wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 16:06 fake news, I just wrote it on the discord because of the running joke of some folks accusing Octavius for the explosion in Pyre. I just feel the need to emphasize fake news![]()
@Prat Pass @Elisa Shakestra @Aleksandra FairBairn
Baird should be locked up in Azkaban, Tho luv ya dear future father in law
Eugenia, honey you dont even know Baird's family history, smh, the man who gave his son amortentiaEugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 16:12 I’m pretty sure professor Baird is innocent. Headmaster Plot be looking real shady
1. Pardon. *father in law*
2. I'm innocent thank you!
3. .. The boy stole it from me.