Back 8305 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

So excited for the fall ball to unfold

I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
OOC Let's Chat!
Haven't seen you in a while, Jay! Back for the chaos?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Looking forward to some anticipated evil at the Ball :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
It is a decent amount of work yes, but it's also a lot of fun to do. I am very excited to be able to show off what we have put together

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!
I don't seem to have enough energy today, but I don't know if I do... I have no one to go to the prom with, I'm bored, I think I'll dive into a random conversation hehehe

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 11:04 Good morning everyone!
I don't seem to have enough energy today, but I don't know if I do... I have no one to go to the prom with, I'm bored, I think I'll dive into a random conversation hehehe
morning!
go for it, for sure. It is always good to just go in without a real plan, it may even be more fun

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
OOC Let's Chat!
Nabi Park wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 11:09
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 11:04 Good morning everyone!
I don't seem to have enough energy today, but I don't know if I do... I have no one to go to the prom with, I'm bored, I think I'll dive into a random conversation hehehe
morning!
go for it, for sure. It is always good to just go in without a real plan, it may even be more fun
Yes yes if I can't find anyone this will definitely be what I do! :decayed:

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 11:22
Nabi Park wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 11:09
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 11:04
Reducio
Good morning everyone!
I don't seem to have enough energy today, but I don't know if I do... I have no one to go to the prom with, I'm bored, I think I'll dive into a random conversation hehehe
Reducio

morning!
go for it, for sure. It is always good to just go in without a real plan, it may even be more fun
Yes yes if I can't find anyone this will definitely be what I do! :decayed:
Great!
Best of luck to you, have fun!

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! So what are you planning to do? @Nabi Park

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 12:05 Thanks! So what are you planning to do? @Nabi Park
Oh I will just go and see what the whole fuss is about. I suppose you can say neither of us have a plan

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
Back 8305 / 18141