Back 8293 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hiii

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Howdy, all

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night all! Oh, Happy cake day Ava!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 03:53 Howdy, all
:cake:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning ^^

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
A Novalie! Good morning

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Cass! :) How are you?

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing good! Very happy it's Friday now haha

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Same :laugh: It's the first weekend for months I get to just stay at home :wow:
Can't wait being in my pajamas all day!

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
I can't wait to sleep in, I hate early starts 😔

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 8293 / 18141