Back 8288 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ohh break a leg!! Hope it all goes well!! <3 <3

I'm really good!! Got a new comic yesterday, it was INSANELY GOOD!!! XD lowkey freaking out because I don't have the second TuT or the kinda spin-off/other story in the same world type thing.

Leaving for a cruise tomorrow, also trying to get all the replies and what not done before I leave. Won't have my computer to reply... -_- Not sure if I'll get all done. But I deff got most.

Hey Meiyu!! How are you?

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
hii everyone! I haven't talked here in a while so a lot of new people!! I just got into my House's dueling team which brought me back ;)

I don't know when I'll start actively RPing again but hopefully soon!

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:43 Ohh break a leg!! Hope it all goes well!! <3 <3

I'm really good!! Got a new comic yesterday, it was INSANELY GOOD!!! XD lowkey freaking out because I don't have the second TuT or the kinda spin-off/other story in the same world type thing.

Leaving for a cruise tomorrow, also trying to get all the replies and what not done before I leave. Won't have my computer to reply... -_- Not sure if I'll get all done. But I deff got most.

Hey Meiyu!! How are you?
I will miss your replies so much :cryhappy:
But I wish you lots of fun on the cruise!!! :cute:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:50
Oliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:43 Ohh break a leg!! Hope it all goes well!! <3 <3

I'm really good!! Got a new comic yesterday, it was INSANELY GOOD!!! XD lowkey freaking out because I don't have the second TuT or the kinda spin-off/other story in the same world type thing.

Leaving for a cruise tomorrow, also trying to get all the replies and what not done before I leave. Won't have my computer to reply... -_- Not sure if I'll get all done. But I deff got most.

Hey Meiyu!! How are you?
I will miss your replies so much :cryhappy:
But I wish you lots of fun on the cruise!!! :cute:
Ahh!! :lol: I will miss writing </3 it's only ten days, I'm just hoping I don't get into a funk or smth. :sad: I will return though!! And who knows, there might be computers on the cruise. Not sure, but we can hopeeee <3 XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:52
Novalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:50
Oliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:43 Ohh break a leg!! Hope it all goes well!! <3 <3

I'm really good!! Got a new comic yesterday, it was INSANELY GOOD!!! XD lowkey freaking out because I don't have the second TuT or the kinda spin-off/other story in the same world type thing.

Leaving for a cruise tomorrow, also trying to get all the replies and what not done before I leave. Won't have my computer to reply... -_- Not sure if I'll get all done. But I deff got most.

Hey Meiyu!! How are you?
I will miss your replies so much :cryhappy:
But I wish you lots of fun on the cruise!!! :cute:
Ahh!! :lol: I will miss writing </3 it's only ten days, I'm just hoping I don't get into a funk or smth. :sad: I will return though!! And who knows, there might be computers on the cruise. Not sure, but we can hopeeee <3 XD
Hahaha :lol: Our hope will never die! And I sure do hope you'll return! Don't go inactive on me after the cruise :cryhappy:

No really, I hope you enjoy your time :) Don't worry about replying during that time - we've got .. at least seven years ahead of us anyway :evil:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:00
Oliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:52
Novalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:50
Oliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:43 Ohh break a leg!! Hope it all goes well!! <3 <3

I'm really good!! Got a new comic yesterday, it was INSANELY GOOD!!! XD lowkey freaking out because I don't have the second TuT or the kinda spin-off/other story in the same world type thing.

Leaving for a cruise tomorrow, also trying to get all the replies and what not done before I leave. Won't have my computer to reply... -_- Not sure if I'll get all done. But I deff got most.

Hey Meiyu!! How are you?
I will miss your replies so much :cryhappy:
But I wish you lots of fun on the cruise!!! :cute:
Ahh!! :lol: I will miss writing </3 it's only ten days, I'm just hoping I don't get into a funk or smth. :sad: I will return though!! And who knows, there might be computers on the cruise. Not sure, but we can hopeeee <3 XD
Hahaha :lol: Our hope will never die! And I sure do hope you'll return! Don't go inactive on me after the cruise :cryhappy:

No really, I hope you enjoy your time :) Don't worry about replying during that time - we've got .. at least seven years ahead of us anyway :evil:
I shouldn't :eyes: It's only been- like maybe a few weeks on Ollie. And I love him to much <3 Also have plots to do!! XD Won't go inactive after the cruise.

Yay!!! :wow: I'm so looking forward to when Ollie admits him and Novalie are friends XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Does anyone have an american keyboard? Whats the best way you've found to type brackets? I find myself just C+P from somewhere else, but its tedious.

Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.”
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:02
Novalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:00
Oliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:52
Novalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:50
Oliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:43 Ohh break a leg!! Hope it all goes well!! <3 <3

I'm really good!! Got a new comic yesterday, it was INSANELY GOOD!!! XD lowkey freaking out because I don't have the second TuT or the kinda spin-off/other story in the same world type thing.

Leaving for a cruise tomorrow, also trying to get all the replies and what not done before I leave. Won't have my computer to reply... -_- Not sure if I'll get all done. But I deff got most.

Hey Meiyu!! How are you?
I will miss your replies so much :cryhappy:
But I wish you lots of fun on the cruise!!! :cute:
Ahh!! :lol: I will miss writing </3 it's only ten days, I'm just hoping I don't get into a funk or smth. :sad: I will return though!! And who knows, there might be computers on the cruise. Not sure, but we can hopeeee <3 XD
Hahaha :lol: Our hope will never die! And I sure do hope you'll return! Don't go inactive on me after the cruise :cryhappy:

No really, I hope you enjoy your time :) Don't worry about replying during that time - we've got .. at least seven years ahead of us anyway :evil:
I shouldn't :eyes: It's only been- like maybe a few weeks on Ollie. And I love him to much <3 Also have plots to do!! XD Won't go inactive after the cruise.

Yay!!! :wow: I'm so looking forward to when Ollie admits him and Novalie are friends XD
This is my ultimate goal! :wow:
Though Novalie be like: 'Huh? But we were friends since we first met. Wdym?'

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:08
Oliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:02
Novalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:00
Oliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:52
Novalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:50

I will miss your replies so much :cryhappy:
But I wish you lots of fun on the cruise!!! :cute:
Ahh!! :lol: I will miss writing </3 it's only ten days, I'm just hoping I don't get into a funk or smth. :sad: I will return though!! And who knows, there might be computers on the cruise. Not sure, but we can hopeeee <3 XD
Hahaha :lol: Our hope will never die! And I sure do hope you'll return! Don't go inactive on me after the cruise :cryhappy:

No really, I hope you enjoy your time :) Don't worry about replying during that time - we've got .. at least seven years ahead of us anyway :evil:
I shouldn't :eyes: It's only been- like maybe a few weeks on Ollie. And I love him to much <3 Also have plots to do!! XD Won't go inactive after the cruise.

Yay!!! :wow: I'm so looking forward to when Ollie admits him and Novalie are friends XD
This is my ultimate goal! :wow:
Though Novalie be like: 'Huh? But we were friends since we first met. Wdym?'
Haha yess!!! XD I love there relationship sm omg

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8288 / 18141