Back 8276 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I have like fifteen rps and errands to reply to and start....yet here I sit, playing games and chatting. Having no motivation in the worst.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm only just starting to relax after bawling at the ending of Silent Hill 2 Remake :wise:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
See, I never have time to relax, with tons of homework and whatnot. Of course, I still find time to write rps and somehow create even more for myself. I'm very good at giving myself an unnecessary amount of work. :biggrin:

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Same here :LOL: That's why I try to pump replies out within a day or two after getting a response, for better or worse :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'll have a post out in the iNPC arrivals thread in a few hours and then will try and get the last 2 club thread starters up and then I should be caught up woot. I'm on a roll!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Cant wait to make my iNPC :lol: I just know he's going to be fun to wright :laugh: Planning on him being almost the exact opposite of Ollie

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Mornin lads!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Does anyone have any shop recommendations? Code specifically? 30 galleons ter spend
Back 8276 / 18141