Back 8263 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

that cool have a good night
OOC Let's Chat!
Have fun with coding Sanguinius! Just finished another reply

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
night guys
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone! :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
good morning Novalie
OOC Let's Chat!
Mornin’

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
how is everyone's day going today
OOC Let's Chat!
Good

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
Back 8263 / 18141