14 Oct 2024, 17:54
Let's Chat!
Awwwk shucks!Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:52![]()
EMILY. YOUR SOLO. its so good!! heartbreaking, but still one of the best solos I've read, hands down.
Thank you! A loooooong time coming but it's FINALLY done
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 18:00
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:54Awwwk shucks!Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:52![]()
EMILY. YOUR SOLO. its so good!! heartbreaking, but still one of the best solos I've read, hands down.
Thank you! A loooooong time coming but it's FINALLY doneAnd I'm glad it was worth it!
![]()
Yes, more lore for Emily!!![]()
14 Oct 2024, 18:03
Let's Chat!
Tee hee! Now that, that lore is done and dusted, now to focus on the future!Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:00Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:54Awwwk shucks!Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:52![]()
EMILY. YOUR SOLO. its so good!! heartbreaking, but still one of the best solos I've read, hands down.
Thank you! A loooooong time coming but it's FINALLY doneAnd I'm glad it was worth it!
Yes, more lore for Emily!!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 18:05
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:03Tee hee! Now that, that lore is done and dusted, now to focus on the future!Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:00Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:54Awwwk shucks!Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:52![]()
EMILY. YOUR SOLO. its so good!! heartbreaking, but still one of the best solos I've read, hands down.
Thank you! A loooooong time coming but it's FINALLY doneAnd I'm glad it was worth it!
Yes, more lore for Emily!!![]()
![]()
*gasp* MORE lore! I can't wait to read it!
14 Oct 2024, 18:09
Let's Chat!
I just want to get to next summer already where a lot of the lore is gonna happenBrookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:05Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:03Tee hee! Now that, that lore is done and dusted, now to focus on the future!Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:00Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:54Awwwk shucks!
Thank you! A loooooong time coming but it's FINALLY doneAnd I'm glad it was worth it!
Yes, more lore for Emily!!![]()
*gasp* MORE lore! I can't wait to read it!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 18:17
Let's Chat!
14 Oct 2024, 18:23
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:09I just want to get to next summer already where a lot of the lore is gonna happenBrookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:05Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:03Tee hee! Now that, that lore is done and dusted, now to focus on the future!Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:00Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:54
Awwwk shucks!
Thank you! A loooooong time coming but it's FINALLY doneAnd I'm glad it was worth it!
Yes, more lore for Emily!!![]()
*gasp* MORE lore! I can't wait to read it!![]()
ooh, is Emily gonna be a hero!?
brooke’s crazy lore starts when her heart’s broken![]()
14 Oct 2024, 18:23
Let's Chat!
EMILY THE NEW POST LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!
i already dont like emilys mother and father >:( and i bet scout wouldnt either!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
14 Oct 2024, 18:27
Let's Chat!
wheres my dad :< ?
@Damion White
@Damion White
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
14 Oct 2024, 18:28
Let's Chat!
What post? I have to see this!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:23 EMILY THE NEW POST LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
i already dont like emilys mother and father >:( and i bet scout wouldnt either!!