13 Oct 2024, 01:58
Let's Chat!
im glad u like it!!!!!!!1 scouts going bonkers in her head D:Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 22:10Ooo I'd definitely do that with you!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 22:06open threads r fun..... i should do one too!!! ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 21:08Will be reading them!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 20:51 need to write replies and........ solos............. aaaaaa D:
Hm... Maybe I will do another open thread, just before the Autumn Ball comes out![]()
And ooooohh boy do I have ideas for a reply! I read yours and it was sooo good!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
13 Oct 2024, 02:27
Let's Chat!
guys im scared of tracey
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
13 Oct 2024, 02:41
Let's Chat!
13 Oct 2024, 02:44
Let's Chat!
tracey ,, your sweet light is blinding all of us
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
13 Oct 2024, 02:46
Let's Chat!
COME BACK NO
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
13 Oct 2024, 02:48
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm still here, don't worry. I'll be here until duelling is finished, but I'll still pop in to say hi