Back 8212 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*winces*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Oliver! :biggrin:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Novalie!! ^^ How are you?

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
How's it going everyone 😊
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Amira! Not sure if we've interacted :lol: Welcome to the site if not! :]

I'm good!! Going to try and do a reply or two today. Been neglecting them :sweatingbullets:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, too! :)
Ohhh I hope one of your replies is for our thread :wow: :wow:

And welcome Amira :cute:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah!!! Working on that one now :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 14:03 Yeah!!! Working on that one now :lol:
:wow: :wow: :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
Back 8212 / 18141