OOC Let's Chat!

Emi! :wow: youre making a banner?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
I actaully just finished three plus two others, one which is pancakes in my ency and the other is a sercert
Reducio
Image posted by the member


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:10 Emi! :wow: youre making a banner?
Yepppp!! Its trying to be a character one for Emi, but it just not coming together ykkkk?

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:14
Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:10 Emi! :wow: youre making a banner?
Yepppp!! Its trying to be a character one for Emi, but it just not coming together ykkkk?
Yea I see what ya mean
I spent hours working on a Jose banner yesterday :cry2:
You got thisssssss :happy:
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:12 I actaully just finished three plus two others, one which is pancakes in my ency and the other is a sercert
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Niceeeee

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:15
Axel Brooks wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:14
Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:10 Emi! :wow: youre making a banner?
Yepppp!! Its trying to be a character one for Emi, but it just not coming together ykkkk?
Yea I see what ya mean
I spent hours working on a Jose banner yesterday :cry2:
You got thisssssss :happy:
Actually you could help in a way!!!
what are 3-5 words that come to your head when you think of Emiline?

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Jose. Now I want to give the next banner away, but I don't


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:16
Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:15
Axel Brooks wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:14
Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:10 Emi! :wow: youre making a banner?
Yepppp!! Its trying to be a character one for Emi, but it just not coming together ykkkk?
Yea I see what ya mean
I spent hours working on a Jose banner yesterday :cry2:
You got thisssssss :happy:
Actually you could help in a way!!!
what are 3-5 words that come to your head when you think of Emiline?
Hmm
Helpful
Snappy
Confident
Funny
Irritable? :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Isn't irritable me?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:19
Axel Brooks wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:16
Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:15
Axel Brooks wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:14
Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:10 Emi! :wow: youre making a banner?
Yepppp!! Its trying to be a character one for Emi, but it just not coming together ykkkk?
Yea I see what ya mean
I spent hours working on a Jose banner yesterday :cry2:
You got thisssssss :happy:
Actually you could help in a way!!!
what are 3-5 words that come to your head when you think of Emiline?
Hmm
Helpful
Snappy
Confident
Funny
Irritable? :lol:
Thank youuuu

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
what can I say except you're welcomee
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:21 Isn't irritable me?
Nop not really :lol:
you're explosively volatile :biggrin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.