9 Oct 2024, 22:44
Let's Chat!
Neato!Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:42Werewolfs are coolEmily Shephard wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:40Interestingly enough, Casey was going to be a werewolf... But that was before the major iNPC updates where they all had to be strictly humanOliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:15 I'm debating making him a werewolf, or part-veela T-T good thing I have time to plan though XD![]()
Oh well! I'm happy with my iNPC boy!![]()
Quinn would have been one, but then I choose metamorph, and all my other charas have just not fit it. Ollie's going to be an anmagius latter on. So no race there. Was really happy when I found out iNPC's could be them now!! XD
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Oct 2024, 22:50
Let's Chat!
I'm sure you will figure it out!! XD Sometimes no plan is the best one!Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:44Neato!Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:42Werewolfs are coolEmily Shephard wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:40Interestingly enough, Casey was going to be a werewolf... But that was before the major iNPC updates where they all had to be strictly humanOliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:15 I'm debating making him a werewolf, or part-veela T-T good thing I have time to plan though XD![]()
Oh well! I'm happy with my iNPC boy!![]()
Quinn would have been one, but then I choose metamorph, and all my other charas have just not fit it. Ollie's going to be an anmagius latter on. So no race there. Was really happy when I found out iNPC's could be them now!! XD
I haven't quite figured out where I want Casey to go after this year. I've got a fair idea, but I'll let my IC plans see what happens next
![]()
9 Oct 2024, 23:05
Let's Chat!
9 Oct 2024, 23:20
Let's Chat!
My girl Acacia is just a normal, slightly obsessed with quidditch human. I strongly debated deactivating her back when iNPC deactivations were open, but in the end I decided that I loved her wayyy to much and had far to many plot ideas
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
9 Oct 2024, 23:42
Let's Chat!
Hey, Trace! Doing great here. How are you? I was thinking about creating an inpc as well, but work has been dragging me down lately and that means not as much time.
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
9 Oct 2024, 23:46
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm doing great! I'm totally not having a dance party with my friends. We're at karaoke and it's really fun! iNPC's are really fun!
10 Oct 2024, 00:04
Let's Chat!
*sigh*
Was gonna do replies today but I'm just too drained. Man, haven't had a slump like this in a while.
One of them days
Was gonna do replies today but I'm just too drained. Man, haven't had a slump like this in a while.

One of them days
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Oct 2024, 00:11
Let's Chat!
Aww Emily, I hope it lifts soon! I haven’t been posting much either - although I did get up my starter for my proposal for the dance.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)