Back 8209 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

dayumm I really need to find good ideas

Werewolf sounds so cool honestly

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด
OOC Let's Chat!
right??? :LOL: Could use that for his angst later on :eyes: -scribbles down ideas in notebook-

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
This chat is making me think of an inpc even though I don't even have Novalie figured out

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
You should totally make him have a greyback situation except it's another student that bit him (I THINK that's one of the reasons to get accepted as a werewolf on the app ? I haven't really paid attention to the other races)

ANNDDD Elena, a merchant family for an oc would be kinda silly to do - you could make them try to sell their handmade stuff at the worst possible times

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ == (ใ€€@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌใ€€) ==
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€ ๐ฆ๐žใ€€ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ€€ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ€€ ๐š๐ง๐ใ€€๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ€€๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌใ€€๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒใ€€๐ญ๐จใ€€๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐.

ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ™›ใ€€ใ€€๐’Š๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’….
OOC Let's Chat!
Lmaooo that's actually a really fun idea

I'm looking through the races / abilities for inspo rn
I really want to try as much as possible since my girl's a normie
Seer sounds kinda cool ngl but so does so many other stuff :(

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:20 You should totally make him have a greyback situation except it's another student that bit him (I THINK that's one of the reasons to get accepted as a werewolf on the app ? I haven't really paid attention to the other races)

ANNDDD Elena, a merchant family for an oc would be kinda silly to do - you could make them try to sell their handmade stuff at the worst possible times
ohh that would be cool!! but I think that it would have big IC drawbacks for whoever bit him. :sad: And I think it can only be for existing characters that can be turned by another player. not one's ur making. :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
first run done! now to enter sooo many more light cues

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:15 I'm debating making him a werewolf, or part-veela T-T good thing I have time to plan though XD
Interestingly enough, Casey was going to be a werewolf... But that was before the major iNPC updates where they all had to be strictly human :sad:

Oh well! I'm happy with my iNPC boy! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
HI EMILY !

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ == (ใ€€@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌใ€€) ==
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€ ๐ฆ๐žใ€€ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ€€ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ€€ ๐š๐ง๐ใ€€๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ€€๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌใ€€๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒใ€€๐ญ๐จใ€€๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐.

ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ™›ใ€€ใ€€๐’Š๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’….
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:40
Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:15 I'm debating making him a werewolf, or part-veela T-T good thing I have time to plan though XD
Interestingly enough, Casey was going to be a werewolf... But that was before the major iNPC updates where they all had to be strictly human :sad:

Oh well! I'm happy with my iNPC boy! ^^
Werewolfs are cool :lol: Quinn would have been one, but then I choose metamorph, and all my other charas have just not fit it. Ollie's going to be an anmagius latter on. So no race there. Was really happy when I found out iNPC's could be them now!! XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8209 / 18141