9 Oct 2024, 22:04
Let's Chat!
ME TOO LMAOSanguinius Demarest wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 21:59 S{OMEONE DONATED A FAKE PERM TO ME??? THANK U SMM WHAT
Sanguinius is going to bother the national students now![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
THANK YOU SM
Last edited by Elena Clark on 9 Oct 2024, 22:05, edited 1 time in total.
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
9 Oct 2024, 22:05
Let's Chat!
Wooo yeah it's in Hogsmeade. You can get a fake permission slip costs 6g I think to open it up. Tone is available to interact with anyone who wants to by the way, he's very friendly!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta โข 10 | eva โข 18 | str โข 2 | wis โข 10 | arc โข 7 | acc โข 20 sta โข 10 | eva โข 16 | str โข 15 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 4 | acc โข 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
9 Oct 2024, 22:07
Let's Chat!
ahhh I can't wait to make my iNPC
I already know he's going to be so much fun to play. But iirc, they changed the rules so you have to have been on your current acc for 6 months.
9 Oct 2024, 22:08
Let's Chat!
Yess I saw that too !!
I was so excited to make mine but I'll guess I'll have to wait until Christmas
I was so excited to make mine but I'll guess I'll have to wait until Christmas
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
9 Oct 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
Yeah I think I have to wait till next march
But it just gives me time to plot out his story, maybe plan some angsty sad stuff to
9 Oct 2024, 22:10
Let's Chat!
6 months will go by quick!
|
|
9 Oct 2024, 22:12
Let's Chat!
6 months is WAYYY too late , im impatient </33
thinking of making my inpc be in a dragon riding family , taps chin
who wants to team up on the inpc arrival thread !!!!!
thinking of making my inpc be in a dragon riding family , taps chin
who wants to team up on the inpc arrival thread !!!!!
| โฌโฌโฌโฌ | == | (ใ@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐๐๐ก๐๐ฌใ) | == | ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ ๐ฆ๐ใ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ ๐๐ง๐ใ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ๐ก๐๐ง๐๐ฌใ๐ซ๐๐๐๐ฒใ๐ญ๐จใ๐๐ฅ๐๐๐. ใใใใใใโใใ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ . |
9 Oct 2024, 22:14
Let's Chat!
Dragon riding family is sooo cool
I really need to learn how to write good lore
I really need to learn how to write good lore
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
9 Oct 2024, 22:15
Let's Chat!
I'm debating making him a werewolf, or part-veela T-T good thing I have time to plan though XD