Let's Chat!
i'm not this is my first time tryingChaewon Lee wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:37How are you all so good at coding?Kirara Yamauchi wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 10:30 finally finished doing my ency for the second time! (':
thoughts and considerations? here![]()
" boldly go forward into the madness, child "
STA 7 | EVA 6 | STR 5 | WIS 5 | ARC 6 | ACC 6
STA 7 | EVA 6 | STR 5 | WIS 5 | ARC 6 | ACC 6
Let's Chat!
It's so pretty<333Kirara Yamauchi wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 20:39i'm not this is my first time tryingChaewon Lee wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:37How are you all so good at coding?Kirara Yamauchi wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 10:30 finally finished doing my ency for the second time! (':
thoughts and considerations? here![]()
![]()
|
|
Let's Chat!
Hi! I was just working on my Inpc ency actaully
Let's Chat!
Haha, I just finished coding some stuff in my ency as well!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
I din't code, I just put quote box's around everything.
Let's Chat!
Guten Nacht!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Hiya!
Let's Chat!
*peeps in*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Im really struggling with this banner!
Im really struggling with this banner!