Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

NO
THEYRE THE TEST AUDIENCES FOR THE NEWEST POWER RANGERS SPINOFF
'ULTRA MEGA DINONINJADRAGONKNIGHT POWER RANGERS GXHI'

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh. TV is ok. BUT GIVE THEM BACK AFTER!!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
thank you u-u
the show centers around a ninja robot dinosaur who created the universe and rules over earth using a magical pogo stick
out on netflix soon
be sure to watch :3

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hold up, are you making this up, or is it an actual show I should go and watch? Be truthful or I get my kids back!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
....
uh
its definitely a real show
totaaallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hush now >;3

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Huh MOMMY SAVE ME!!!!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
NO
YOU HAVENT SEEN THE PINK AND RED RANGER DO DRUGS
AND THE BLACK AND GREEN RANGER HAVENT MADE OUT YET
YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE ROBOT NINJA DINOSAUR GOD

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
... 0-0 *quietly steps aside and gets trophy*