Back 8177 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:15
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:12 i finally........... *huff* applied for zyairs........ second yr ability......... *puff*
Yahoo!!!

I did my 1st and 2nd year abilities when I first got Casey approved so I can't apply for anymore until graduation next year :lol:
i want to clear up some zy stuff and get it all done before he comes to hogwarts, which means writing him and scouts letter (!!!!!!) and getting his ency all cleared up >:) plus i gotta plan some stuff out with sage for when the ball comes.......... its gonna be very dramatic >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:17
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:15
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:12 i finally........... *huff* applied for zyairs........ second yr ability......... *puff*
Yahoo!!!

I did my 1st and 2nd year abilities when I first got Casey approved so I can't apply for anymore until graduation next year :lol:
i want to clear up some zy stuff and get it all done before he comes to hogwarts, which means writing him and scouts letter (!!!!!!) and getting his ency all cleared up >:) plus i gotta plan some stuff out with sage for when the ball comes.......... its gonna be very dramatic >:)
I already had my trunk code updated and even though I've got some ideas to add on to Casey about his family, I'm reluctant to redo the update form since it just got updated today :LOL:

I'm ready and waiting for the ball. I just need it to happen so I can get my babies back together ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Dang... I've been snacking on popcorn, but dipping some in beer cheese sounds pretty good right now...
OOC Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai- i'm so excited for that drama! i'll get my reply to you done shortly :)

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:41 @Scout Fu-Hai- i'm so excited for that drama! i'll get my reply to you done shortly :)
YAY!!! im so excited ;o i'll owl you the drama deets in a bit once i get everything figured out >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
I'll be reading it when it's ready! :wow:

In the meantime I gotta think about doing another letter between Em and Cay. Casey's birthday is the 11th of October so maybe do something for that...

Or... Another thread :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:42
Sage Willows wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:41 @Scout Fu-Hai- i'm so excited for that drama! i'll get my reply to you done shortly :)
YAY!!! im so excited ;o i'll owl you the drama deets in a bit once i get everything figured out >:)
awesome!! i'm starting the reply now!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai

"aforementioned squishy girl [...]"

I love it! :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:52 @Scout Fu-Hai

"aforementioned squishy girl [...]"

I love it! :LOL:
LOL i hope u like scouts letter!! im hoping it shows that she's trying to get out of her sad debby downer mood!!! it wont be successful but she TRIES and thats what matters!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:53
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:52 @Scout Fu-Hai

"aforementioned squishy girl [...]"

I love it! :LOL:
LOL i hope u like scouts letter!! im hoping it shows that she's trying to get out of her sad debby downer mood!!! it wont be successful but she TRIES and thats what matters!!!
It was awesome! The four of them together is gonna be brilliant! ^^ <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8177 / 18141