Back 8176 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*sigh* so much for getting replies done. At least I have them started :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Started is still a good step in the right direction <3

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Indeed! I don't have too many to do but with the amount of RPs I've got going (as a result of my hubris :lol:) I'm trying to get them done sooner rather than later before more pile up

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Please clue me in. What is beer cheese? Heard it all over the place, but no clue what it is. Beer with cheese? Another type? What's it like?
OOC Let's Chat!
Thestrus Noctillian wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 01:46 Please clue me in. What is beer cheese? Heard it all over the place, but no clue what it is. Beer with cheese? Another type? What's it like?
yes lol its cheese dip that is made with beer and other stuff

its just cheese dip but ascended. so yummy. ;D

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
*eyes the waffle batter in the fridge*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
i finally........... *huff* applied for zyairs........ second yr ability......... *puff*

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs, falling on the floor, with book in hand, and peers over at the waffle beater*

whoo hoo, Scout! Attagirl! still need to do Brookes and Peters :sweatingbullets:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:12 i finally........... *huff* applied for zyairs........ second yr ability......... *puff*
Yahoo!!!

I did my 1st and 2nd year abilities when I first got Casey approved so I can't apply for anymore until graduation next year :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I still need to apply for my second but I am unsure what to go for lol

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
Back 8176 / 18141