6 Oct 2024, 00:14
Let's Chat!
Hello hello everyone
PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin
6 Oct 2024, 00:16
Let's Chat!
6 Oct 2024, 00:23
Let's Chat!
ChatGPT is a man's best friend. Screw dogs. AI for the win! I learned more about what sins you had to absolve yourself of more in 15 seconds than weeks of normal research. And the answer is mostly robbery. Everything else is mostly okay, just don't steal
6 Oct 2024, 00:30
Let's Chat!
hello! just wanted to let you know that AI used for Rps and writing is prohibited on site. please use your own words and do not use AI!Thestrus Noctillian wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 00:23 ChatGPT is a man's best friend. Screw dogs. AI for the win! I learned more about what sins you had to absolve yourself of more in 15 seconds than weeks of normal research. And the answer is mostly robbery. Everything else is mostly okay, just don't steal
6 Oct 2024, 00:43
Let's Chat!
How was everyone's day?
PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin
6 Oct 2024, 00:50
Let's Chat!
I was using AI for research in an RP post on a different site. I just noticed somebody else was writing on the same topic (mythology). No AI on here. Unless this is an AI apology. We may never know.Sage Willows wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 00:30hello! just wanted to let you know that AI used for Rps and writing is prohibited on site. please use your own words and do not use AI!Thestrus Noctillian wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 00:23 ChatGPT is a man's best friend. Screw dogs. AI for the win! I learned more about what sins you had to absolve yourself of more in 15 seconds than weeks of normal research. And the answer is mostly robbery. Everything else is mostly okay, just don't steal
6 Oct 2024, 00:52
Let's Chat!
Ugh this sickness makes my brain go nuts. It's like I want to do productive things but I can't because I don't feel like doing anything... sucks... but yet here I am writing in chat here hahahah.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
6 Oct 2024, 00:59
Let's Chat!
That's one productive thingKim Sato wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 00:52 Ugh this sickness makes my brain go nuts. It's like I want to do productive things but I can't because I don't feel like doing anything... sucks... but yet here I am writing in chat here hahahah.
6 Oct 2024, 01:08
Let's Chat!
omg yesss i agree about the pretzelsKim Sato wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 22:20Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 21:39 hiiiii everyone :] i went to the uni cafe and got chicken tenders and pretzels and the pretzels were fire but the chicken was so bad i only had one and threw the rest away :[Yeah, chicken is usually hard for people to get right, it's either not cooked enough or cooked too long so it becomes inedible or chewy and stringy. Sighs. Pretzels and pretzel bites are awesome though as long as they aren't too hard. The best ones are the ones that are crispy on the outside but soft on the inside and with beer cheese!
it was actually cooked fine imo........ its just they used the crappy bagged freezer kind and it tasted baaaaaaaaad D: now its too late to go to the cafe and its dark out so im not going to walk somewhere to get dinner but man if i could i would lol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je