4 Oct 2024, 02:24
Let's Chat!
Aw, it sounds like Colin needs someone to do his hairColin McCoire wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 01:56Whoa!
I think Colin will end up with those barrettes before long!
4 Oct 2024, 02:26
Let's Chat!
*sighs*
Sophia used to braid it!
Mind you, his hair got rather out of hand last year!
Sophia used to braid it!
Mind you, his hair got rather out of hand last year!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
4 Oct 2024, 02:29
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:08 Why replace our lovely faces with layers of makeup and stuff? Just remove your whole face why don't you...
Whoop... Spoilers for Emi's third year...
*gasp* spoilers?! but.. what???![]()
4 Oct 2024, 02:30
Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:29Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:08 Why replace our lovely faces with layers of makeup and stuff? Just remove your whole face why don't you...
Whoop... Spoilers for Emi's third year...*gasp* spoilers?! but.. what???![]()

Shh...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
4 Oct 2024, 02:38
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:30Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:29Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:08 Why replace our lovely faces with layers of makeup and stuff? Just remove your whole face why don't you...
Whoop... Spoilers for Emi's third year...*gasp* spoilers?! but.. what???![]()
Shh...
“shhh”..??tell meee, I can't wait til 3rd year! /j
4 Oct 2024, 02:38
Let's Chat!
It's too soooooon...!Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:38Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:30Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:29Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:08 Why replace our lovely faces with layers of makeup and stuff? Just remove your whole face why don't you...
Whoop... Spoilers for Emi's third year...*gasp* spoilers?! but.. what???![]()
Shh...“shhh”..??tell meee, I can't wait til 3rd year! /j
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
4 Oct 2024, 02:40
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:38It's too soooooon...!Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:38Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:30Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:29Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:08 Why replace our lovely faces with layers of makeup and stuff? Just remove your whole face why don't you...
Whoop... Spoilers for Emi's third year...*gasp* spoilers?! but.. what???![]()
Shh...“shhh”..??tell meee, I can't wait til 3rd year! /j
I suppose but still,![]()
![]()
4 Oct 2024, 02:40
Let's Chat!
I can owl ya the idea~...Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:40Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:38It's too soooooon...!I suppose but still,![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
4 Oct 2024, 02:42
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:40I can owl ya the idea~...Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:40Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:38It's too soooooon...!I suppose but still,![]()
![]()
its ok! its very interesting, but I can wait! but also can't wait
4 Oct 2024, 02:43
Let's Chat!
Prepare to be patient...!Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:42Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:40I can owl ya the idea~...Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:40I suppose but still,![]()
its ok! its very interesting, but I can wait! but also can't wait
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone