OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:21 Well, I just woke up a little less than an hour ago, so I just finished my solo and am now finishing up another chapter for Save Me. :) What about you?
Just read your solo, it amazing!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:24
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:21 Well, I just woke up a little less than an hour ago, so I just finished my solo and am now finishing up another chapter for Save Me. :) What about you?
Just read your solo, it amazing!
:blush: Aww! Thanks! <3 I honestly didn't think it was that great. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 14:53
Chaewon Lee wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 14:19
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 13:56 Good morning! <3
Hey Kyra! How are you? :bye:
Doing great! Thanks for asking! How are you?
Just realised that I forgot to take my homework from school. :fool: :fool: :fool:

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Lily!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kirara Yamauchi wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 10:30 finally finished doing my ency for the second time! (':

thoughts and considerations? here
How are you all so good at coding? :sulk:

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:25
Julia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:24
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:21 Well, I just woke up a little less than an hour ago, so I just finished my solo and am now finishing up another chapter for Save Me. :) What about you?
Just read your solo, it amazing!
:blush: Aww! Thanks! <3 I honestly didn't think it was that great. :lol:
I honestly liked Graceland better, but this was really good too

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:32 Night guys.....
Night Lily!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:32 Night guys.....
Night Lily!
Night Lils!

Hey Laasya!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:48
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:32 Night guys.....
Night Lily!
Night Lils!

Hey Laasya!
Hi Jules! I posted the audition r.p