Back 8126 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Prat Pass wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 15:07 How is your duel with koko still going on?
*puffs out chest*

I'm just that good! :meninblack:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
... At getting struck by lightning :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 30 Sep 2024, 22:32 Ugh. Stupid vid... >.< I'm still sick but am slowly getting better. I just had an off day again though I thought it was almost over. :cry2: But I will still try and get out the remaining club meetings I need to get out. Aka the following...

fashion club
mischief makers!
clumsy club
blindfolded club
drama club
mystical creatures
asian society club

I just wanted to let club members know I haven't forgotten!
after my trip i'll be posting my..... half a dozen ish starters for my clubs lmao

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks a lot Emily and Colin! :D <3

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
:yellow_heart: :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 16:16 ... At getting struck by lightning :biggrin:
Hey!

:eyebrow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 16:50
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 16:16 ... At getting struck by lightning :biggrin:
Hey!

:eyebrow:
:whistling:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hello


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
hi Keith !!!!

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 16:53hello
hiiiii <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 8126 / 18141