30 Sep 2024, 20:46
Let's Chat!
[quote]I think I'm waiting on replies?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
30 Sep 2024, 20:56
Let's Chat!
I need to do one more reply (and just finished one). But brain power is at all time low today since first day back to college and even though we didn't start full on classes yet, I have classes early from tomorrow until late evening so I need sleep. Also hello to everyone and good night XD
| sta β’ 7 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 1 STATSβ HERE wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 3 | acc β’ 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGHβ THEβ YEARS ability | ability | ability |
30 Sep 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!
[quote]Well, I wish you luck! Have a nice sleep!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
30 Sep 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!
Thank you! And nice to meet you! (since I do not think we interacted before and if we did and I forgot I do apologize
)
| sta β’ 7 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 1 STATSβ HERE wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 3 | acc β’ 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGHβ THEβ YEARS ability | ability | ability |
30 Sep 2024, 20:59
Let's Chat!
[quote]Your welcome! Nice to meet you too! (No, this is our first time interacting with each other! Welcome to HIO! How d'you like it so far?)
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
30 Sep 2024, 22:07
Let's Chat!
work
hiiiiii
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
30 Sep 2024, 22:32
Let's Chat!
Ugh. Stupid vid... >.< I'm still sick but am slowly getting better. I just had an off day again though I thought it was almost over.
But I will still try and get out the remaining club meetings I need to get out. Aka the following...
fashion club
mischief makers!
clumsy club
blindfolded club
drama club
mystical creatures
asian society club
I just wanted to let club members know I haven't forgotten!
fashion club
mischief makers!
clumsy club
blindfolded club
drama club
mystical creatures
asian society club
I just wanted to let club members know I haven't forgotten!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 18 | str β’ 2 | wis β’ 10 | arc β’ 7 | acc β’ 20 sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 16 | str β’ 15 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 4 | acc β’ 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
30 Sep 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
So many clubs! Looking forward to some of the meetings, but make sure you drink lots of water and take care of yourself as well
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
30 Sep 2024, 22:48
Let's Chat!
I wanna start a new club though I haven't quite settled on what to centre it on...
Speaking of clubs, there's gonna be a few changes to the Literature Club
Speaking of clubs, there's gonna be a few changes to the Literature Club
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone