Back 8096 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:23
Reducio
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:14
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:11
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:05
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:52
Thats good! Please take your time with the reply. Hopefully you can finish all your notes quickly!!
Also what is the rules of being out after curfew?
Ooo if you mean IC curfew then I'd refer to the IC rules (trying to find them for you but I've forgotten where it is :cry2: )
Never mind, I found them! viewtopic.php?p=747010#p57574
OOH thank you!!! . Im thinking of Emiline breaking curfew to go to the tree and write her worries. :)
*le grand gasp*
Emiline, you sneaky shoe! :fear:



Yep, You know . But im going to make her cry, and if she gets caught she might not get a detention or get a lighter punishment. But Emiline will be fine.
You'd be needing to play your roleplay cards just right if you're to get out of a punishment after breaking a rule :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:25
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:23
Reducio
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:14
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:11
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:05
Ooo if you mean IC curfew then I'd refer to the IC rules (trying to find them for you but I've forgotten where it is :cry2: )
Never mind, I found them! viewtopic.php?p=747010#p57574
OOH thank you!!! . Im thinking of Emiline breaking curfew to go to the tree and write her worries. :)
*le grand gasp*
Emiline, you sneaky shoe! :fear:



Yep, You know . But im going to make her cry, and if she gets caught she might not get a detention or get a lighter punishment. But Emiline will be fine.
You'd be needing to play your roleplay cards just right if you're to get out of a punishment after breaking a rule :sweatingbullets:
Oh dear.:lookdown: Oh well. I'll be checking all the rules and stuff. Also i think i'll have to do it in a separate thread to the one you created .(L.A.o.k) Just in case.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:25
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:23
Reducio
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:14
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:11
OOH thank you!!! . Im thinking of Emiline breaking curfew to go to the tree and write her worries. :)
*le grand gasp*
Emiline, you sneaky shoe! :fear:



Yep, You know . But im going to make her cry, and if she gets caught she might not get a detention or get a lighter punishment. But Emiline will be fine.
You'd be needing to play your roleplay cards just right if you're to get out of a punishment after breaking a rule :sweatingbullets:
Oh dear.:lookdown: Oh well. I'll be checking all the rules and stuff. Also i think i'll have to do it in a separate thread to the one you created .(L.A.o.k) Just in case.
I only say that because a detention or similar is pretty much guaranteed (unless you have items such as the camo or invisibility cloak in which it makes sense IC to not get caught). But I could be wrong or maybe misinterpreted some info on that :nerves: (the signs of a true wannabe mentor when even she doesn't remember the dang rules sometimes :sad: )

As for L.A.o.K I'll wait for a few more responses before I get to writing a thread ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:31
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:25
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:23
Reducio
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:14
*le grand gasp*
Emiline, you sneaky shoe! :fear:

Yep, You know . But im going to make her cry, and if she gets caught she might not get a detention or get a lighter punishment. But Emiline will be fine.
You'd be needing to play your roleplay cards just right if you're to get out of a punishment after breaking a rule :sweatingbullets:
Oh dear.:lookdown: Oh well. I'll be checking all the rules and stuff. Also i think i'll have to do it in a separate thread to the one you created .(L.A.o.k) Just in case.
I only say that because a detention or similar is pretty much guaranteed (unless you have items such as the camo or invisibility cloak in which it makes sense IC to not get caught). But I could be wrong or maybe misinterpreted some info on that :nerves: (the signs of a true wannabe mentor when even she doesn't remember the dang rules sometimes :sad: )

As for L.A.o.K I'll wait for a few more responses before I get to writing a thread ^^
Ahhh, Ok. I mean now I actually want Emiline get a detention. lol. Don't worry about the mentor thing. Im sure you will be great. :) <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
@Emiline Hunter

Oooohh in that case knock yourself out :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve gotten out of detentions even after being caught by the prefect, it just takes a little more effort ;)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah! The Detention-Collecting "Prefect" is here! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
hello

forever running out of time
Back 8096 / 18141