29 Sep 2024, 00:39
Let's Chat!
I've got two replies (there's a few group threads to do but I'll let others respond first before I end up dominating the threads
) and a solo to do
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Sep 2024, 00:52
Let's Chat!
ah!!! EMILY! I just read the second part of your solo, and-! I love it!! so well written, and I love Nick, he's like my close friend![]()
![]()
29 Sep 2024, 01:01
Let's Chat!
29 Sep 2024, 01:03
Let's Chat!
Awwwk thank you!!Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 00:52ah!!! EMILY! I just read the second part of your solo, and-! I love it!! so well written, and I love Nick, he's like my close friend![]()
![]()
That solo had been driving me up the dang wall; it's one thing trying to come up with a scenario but if there's one thing that'll sell any piece, it's well-written and relatable characters... But because I have no siblings of my own, I was really thinking, "What's the second most relatable thing that will make these brothers human?"
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Sep 2024, 02:51
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 01:03Awwwk thank you!!Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 00:52ah!!! EMILY! I just read the second part of your solo, and-! I love it!! so well written, and I love Nick, he's like my close friend![]()
![]()
![]()
That solo had been driving me up the dang wall; it's one thing trying to come up with a scenario but if there's one thing that'll sell any piece, it's well-written and relatable characters... But because I have no siblings of my own, I was really thinking, "What's the second most relatable thing that will make these brothers human?"![]()
![]()
sounds about right! brothers love teasing each other, arguing with each other, physically hurting each other... but Casey and Nick have a wonderful bro bond, so I would never think they would ever permanently hurt or injure each other. Maybe when the brothers were younger they would get in fights-on-the-floor but you did pretty well! they act and sound like brothers! I don't have any brothers but I have sisters that act like brothers! I do also have male friends who act the way Nick and Casey do!![]()
29 Sep 2024, 03:00
Let's Chat!
@Brookline Quinn
Yahoo! That's given me confidence! Especially when I eventually plan to properly introduce Nick into Casey's story...!
Oh yes! You might want to check Little Acts of Kindness! Got a new idea!
Yahoo! That's given me confidence! Especially when I eventually plan to properly introduce Nick into Casey's story...!
Oh yes! You might want to check Little Acts of Kindness! Got a new idea!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Sep 2024, 03:18
Let's Chat!
29 Sep 2024, 03:20
Let's Chat!
Na-night Sage
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Sep 2024, 03:53
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 03:00 @Brookline Quinn
Yahoo! That's given me confidence! Especially when I eventually plan to properly introduce Nick into Casey's story...!
Oh yes! You might want to check Little Acts of Kindness! Got a new idea!
yay!! can't wait!
oooh, ideas! ill go look!
and night Sage!
29 Sep 2024, 04:21
Let's Chat!
Hihi
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
