Let's Chat!
yesssss. I've tried so many times, so many ways, and they just don't feel rightAvery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:36That's so relatable! It takes me forever to make banners for my characters! I'm always so indecisive about how I want it to look!![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
I can't even do a proper character banner for mine cause I don't have a face claim lolz my little sibling is pestering me about dnd and I don't feel like teaching them dnd cause they don't understand what I'm saying
Let's Chat!
That's so true! I have to dig pics out of my Pinterest board on my phone and somehow send them over to Canva every time I want to make a banner for Av.
Dyl's a little easier unless I don't want to use the FC I have for him.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Finally home!
*Falls asleep!*
*Falls asleep!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I'm so tired right now that falling asleep sounds amazing! 
Though this solo must be completed or nearly complete and finished tomorrow!
Though this solo must be completed or nearly complete and finished tomorrow!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*tucks Emmi in*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I'ma scream cause my lil sib keeps asking how to make a character sheet for dnd and I've tried to explain it to them and they don't want to listen and listening is important to dnd and I don't want to play dnd with them because dnd is supposed to be my thing
Let's Chat!
kinda like this one
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)