Back 8087 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

yay, Emmy!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Man, that one was bugging me for a while. Writer's block is so tedious sometimes :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I have writers block (more like editing block) right now and it's such a headache

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Dang, I can only imagine...

Gotta do another solo at some point. Then that'll be all of them. Then it's just the replies :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
same here!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
oooooof i have had such a long day :cry: i wanted to get some replies out but my body is like yelling at me lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm gonna get some replies done tomorrow after I return from Snoozy land!

Na-night! ❤️

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Snoozyland is where I'm headed next!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Night to two of my favorites!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
:green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8087 / 18141