Let's Chat!
honestly sameParis Soliel wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 12:50Amelia Lerelle wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 11:09That could workParis Soliel wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 13:19ya sure i can do that but but also paris doesnt know you yet so maybe whatever meeting we were going to could lead into them staying together in a yurt?Amelia Lerelle wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:34 Anyone free for an extra yurt friend? @Miranda Johnson@@Paris Soliel@Avery Grey@Pamela Williams or anyone else?What yurt are you staying in (if you want to share)?
i dont have friends hehe so i didnt have any particular one in mind so im open to any!
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
Yeah, I know right! But, my boyfriend treated me to like the best Valentine's day ever! Unfortunately, my bestie got dumped, and instead of her wanting me to come over and comfort her, she told me to stay with my boyfriend. But we like ended up going to comfort her.Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:05Out of all the things he could have given her, he chose to give her that?!Diana Roberts wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 00:51 I'm inside my house and i'm cold. also my best friend's boyfriend just broke up with her, on Valentines day!
Let's Chat!
oh I was asking since you're named after a flowerLotus Lively wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:04 Ya could say that but really I just don't tolerate jerks in general
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Hope your friend feels better!Diana Roberts wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:07Yeah, I know right! But, my boyfriend treated me to like the best Valentine's day ever! Unfortunately, my bestie got dumped, and instead of her wanting me to come over and comfort her, she told me to stay with my boyfriend. But we like ended up going to comfort her.Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:05Out of all the things he could have given her, he chose to give her that?!Diana Roberts wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 00:51 I'm inside my house and i'm cold. also my best friend's boyfriend just broke up with her, on Valentines day!
Let's Chat!
Awww your friend deserves someone wayyy better!!Diana Roberts wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:07Yeah, I know right! But, my boyfriend treated me to like the best Valentine's day ever! Unfortunately, my bestie got dumped, and instead of her wanting me to come over and comfort her, she told me to stay with my boyfriend. But we like ended up going to comfort her.Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:05Out of all the things he could have given her, he chose to give her that?!Diana Roberts wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 00:51 I'm inside my house and i'm cold. also my best friend's boyfriend just broke up with her, on Valentines day!
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
That's fairVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:09oh I was asking since you're named after a flowerLotus Lively wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:04 Ya could say that but really I just don't tolerate jerks in general
Let's Chat!
Why are banners so difficult?????
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
That's so relatable! It takes me forever to make banners for my characters! I'm always so indecisive about how I want it to look!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |