How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 heyo Avery!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 see you a lot in the ooc forums

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Seen you around, but never met you.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 no explanation needed :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 same to you :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 how're you doing?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Good. How are you?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Good too! This site's always so alive when I'm asleep. Everyone leaves the moment I wake up :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I agree! I jumped on here earlier and no one was active! It's crazy!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Haha lol I guess everyone's on the opposite side of the globe :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.