Back 8065 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Woo, after cross country practice we’re going to have ice cream and hang out, which should be fun! Just have to survive practice first…

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so tired

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning and hello hello :bye:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Cass! :wave:

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 20:55 Woo, after cross country practice we’re going to have ice cream and hang out, which should be fun! Just have to survive practice first…
gl have funnnn <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 21:50 Hello Cass! :wave:
An Eric! Hello

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Aston! And yes I am being summoned here Cass XD.

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Good evening! :biggrin:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you guys doing Eric and Novalie? btw i don't think i said this before but nice pfp Novalie, looks great

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
Back 8065 / 18141