Back 8052 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Aston Beckett wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:58
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:54
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:46
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:43

Niiice!

Did another letter though I'm starting to run out of ideas already :LOL: Means I've got a bigger challenge to make the mystery element of Casey's story more interesting ;)
you can always take it slow! maybe once zyair and casey get closer, case can tell him all about whats been going on? >:)
Lol I'm trying! The plan was I'd do one or two letters a month but I got too excited :LOL:

Brain's got a couple of back-up plans :biggrin: A Casey and Zyair thread/letter would be sweet!
we should also do a thread with casey and zyair and ariam (as long as aston is cool with it!) i think it'd be so fun ;o
I'm totally on board! Sounds real fun, maybe fall ball? Ariam has basically no plans right now, I promised Cass an Acacia & Ariam thread in fall ball with no details yet

Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:56
Aston Beckett wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:52
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:42 Hey everyone!!
Morning Oliver! How's your day?
Evening for me haha but Im good! At rehearsal TnT very bored as Im not in one scene lol

You?
Oh neat! What are you rehearsing? I'm in history class with no work to do, got my stuff done early so I'm just chilling
Descendants musical :lol:

Ohh I love history! One of my favorite subjects XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:10
Minnie Duke wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:05
Aston Beckett wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 22:16 Oh congrats Minnie! What school are they in?
Ilvermorny!
A fellow Thunderbird! :wow:
Casey's a Thunderbird! Yay! :biggrin:

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I hope Ariam doesn't mind a sassy Ilvermorny lad! :biggrin:

Casey's a proud Thunderbird! Not that he'd be the type of guy to brag about it :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Em, is that a new picture?

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:05 Em, is that a new picture?
Yes! Heh, kinda! I felt the other one was a bit blurry so I upscaled my avatar and revamped it with a newer, brighter background ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:02 I hope Ariam doesn't mind a sassy Ilvermorny lad! :biggrin:

Casey's a proud Thunderbird! Not that he'd be the type of guy to brag about it :lol:
Ariam will be fine, they're an extrovert who just likes talking to new people about stuff, a bit of sass won't scare them away!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:06
Ava Winchect wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:05 Em, is that a new picture?
Yes! Heh, kinda! I felt the other one was a bit blurry so I upscaled my avatar and revamped it with a newer, brighter background ^^
It’s cute! I don’t expect Ava’s to change except for some minor holiday flavorings, so you’re stuck with this one until Ava’s a 4th year!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:06
Ava Winchect wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:05 Em, is that a new picture?
Yes! Heh, kinda! I felt the other one was a bit blurry so I upscaled my avatar and revamped it with a newer, brighter background ^^
It’s cute! I don’t expect Ava’s to change except for some minor holiday flavorings, so you’re stuck with this one until Ava’s a 4th year!
Likewise! I'm riding this one out until Emily's third year :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:36 Evening Cass! :wave:
Em! Your new profile picture looks lovely

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:36 Evening Cass! :wave:
Em! Your new profile picture looks lovely
D'aww thank you! Thought I'd make it a bit sharper ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8052 / 18141