Last person to post wins!
be there rq
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Anthony Kingsmage
Last person to post wins!
I will replace Izzy in Jeopardy with @Prat Pass. Also, Prat please delete your post in that forum and prepare to answer the question.
Last person to post wins!
Sorry I was doing TCAP statewide testing so I wasn't able to answer. Also @ Mia Fuzy and @Simon Poe, I love y'all's new profile pics. They're so cute!!
Isabella Rose Whitworth
Anthony Kingsmage
Last person to post wins!
In that case will add you back in and we can get started once more. I suggest you act quickly, Mia has a $400 lead.
Last person to post wins!
Sorry if I answer a little slow, I'm at school right now trying to get through my classes.
Isabella Rose Whitworth
Last person to post wins!
Stop bunking class dawgIzzy Whitworth wrote: 30 Apr 2024, 16:59 Sorry if I answer a little slow, I'm at school right now trying to get through my classes.
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Anthony Kingsmage
Last person to post wins!
@Prat Pass I didn't know if you noticed we started the Jeopardy game and you can start to answer the questions. Just abide by the rules and you can join the game.
Last person to post wins!
@Prat Pass What does "bunking class" mean?
Edit: nvm I looked it up.
Edit: nvm I looked it up.
Isabella Rose Whitworth
Anthony Kingsmage
Last person to post wins!
Honestly, I do this during school as well. Thankfully I work quick and I can make this work. However, I understand that school come priority and I can be patient with people. Also, @Izzy Whitworth please reply to the Jeapordy Forum when you get the chance.