24 Sep 2024, 03:00
Let's Chat!
Phew! Post done! Time to get to snoozyland myself!
Na-night!
Na-night!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 03:07
Let's Chat!
[quote]Evening all! Hope everyone's days have been good. Sadly I have a tummy ache that doesn't seem to go away
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
24 Sep 2024, 03:37
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 03:07Oh no!! Hope your stomach feels better!! I can relate, just this morning my stomach was not cooperating with me but now its gotten better!Evening all! Hope everyone's days have been good. Sadly I have a tummy ache that doesn't seem to go away![]()
24 Sep 2024, 04:02
Let's Chat!
Reyna Evergreen wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 03:37Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 03:07Oh no!! Hope your stomach feels better!! I can relate, just this morning my stomach was not cooperating with me but now its gotten better!Evening all! Hope everyone's days have been good. Sadly I have a tummy ache that doesn't seem to go away![]()
Thanks, I think it's gone now
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
24 Sep 2024, 04:43
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 04:02Reyna Evergreen wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 03:37Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 03:07Oh no!! Hope your stomach feels better!! I can relate, just this morning my stomach was not cooperating with me but now its gotten better!Evening all! Hope everyone's days have been good. Sadly I have a tummy ache that doesn't seem to go away![]()
Thanks, I think it's gone now
24 Sep 2024, 10:08
Let's Chat!
Good morning!
|
|
24 Sep 2024, 10:21
Let's Chat!
Morning
| sta β’ 7 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 1 STATSβ HERE wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 3 | acc β’ 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGHβ THEβ YEARS ability | ability | ability |
24 Sep 2024, 10:56
Let's Chat!
How are you?
|
|
