2 Oct 2023, 12:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
63
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
2 Oct 2023, 12:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
64
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
2 Oct 2023, 12:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
63
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
2 Oct 2023, 12:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
62
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
2 Oct 2023, 12:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
61
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
2 Oct 2023, 12:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
60
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
2 Oct 2023, 12:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
59 yay Mari
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])