23 Sep 2024, 01:33
Let's Chat!
nahhh (at least not at first), zyairs gonna go with sages inpc sabrina!!! but he's gonna realize halfway through that he doesn't like sabrina 'like that'...... but there is someone he does >:)Aston Beckett wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:29 I assume Zyair will be there too? Scout and Zyair moments are always great!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
23 Sep 2024, 01:39
Let's Chat!
23 Sep 2024, 01:39
Let's Chat!
ohhhh drama, will totally be reading that thread, sounds like it will be very funScout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:33nahhh (at least not at first), zyairs gonna go with sages inpc sabrina!!! but he's gonna realize halfway through that he doesn't like sabrina 'like that'...... but there is someone he does >:)Aston Beckett wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:29 I assume Zyair will be there too? Scout and Zyair moments are always great!
Aston will just be going with his friends/by himself, He's gonna run off though, gonna go check up on a pretty boy that left the ball early
23 Sep 2024, 01:39
Let's Chat!
I should think about doing another letter soon for Em and Cay...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Sep 2024, 01:40
Let's Chat!
23 Sep 2024, 01:42
Let's Chat!
HA! Fancy that!Sage Willows wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:40 Emmy I just realized Sage's cat has the same name as your inpc![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Sep 2024, 01:51
Let's Chat!
The banner looks awesome Ava!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
23 Sep 2024, 01:52
Let's Chat!
I’m excited to get a new pet here
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)